HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I should have also stated that KWG with it's ultra low price is a now also a good investment. Barring of course unforeseen events such as share consolidation. ( 20 or 30 to 1 is a fair guess).
Post consolidation or now, I am watching for a fair opportunity.
Why you ask?
I think even before the hang over from Cliffs's road is done with this autumn, KWG and NOT have few options other than work together. KWG's chromite being just next door to Eagle's undergroung access and then if fortune comes as it should, saner heads will prevail and the rilway will take the practical N/S route. Electricity is a question imo, whether from Pickle Lake ( I doubt) or from James Bay due to lower Quebec rates.

It is as if both companies are tied by an umbilical cord. I see it as ride NOT now, take some profits when the Eagle mine starts production and roll over into neighbour for a second round.
Nothing better than profits on top of profits. Patience has it's over due rewards.
Cheers, Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply