HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A note to the Sherman and the Dutchman , with a b- day greating to Canucks and Nice Yanks on our combined proximate bdays:--- love been here for not much longer time;.... it's ( NOT) FOR my grand kids now.... not for me/us. Nothing will change this time -- 》hoped for 3-6 month Not return $2 ? time frame. The entitlement crowd (eg. Greeks; PS employees-types world -wide ( aka the EU lefty "I'm entitled generation), will win- just as the next EU four countries (Spain , Italy , portugal, France, implode). NOT planning for return for me in my lifetime, given lefty Noront investment lies ($1B , FN RoF agreement, ON North policy disaster; ; Energy gas plant (s) fraud, and Ehealth B $ fiasco(s); etc, (the last 5-10 years in Ontario:-- the economic incompetence disaster of Canada.

Ps:- Dutcman:- Canadians aren't what we used to think we were, back in Ww2; :- were are now part of the Great entitlement generation: keep raising the percentage of PS workers (32 hr work week going to 30 , just like Germany,) - (not my responsibility types ) , with their guaranteed entitlements; continue forever; then vote left and continue forever, ( PS people go f yourself- entitlement crowd)..... we have lots of these types in Canada now.

I'm so piss ed.

Canadians I know are like some/ many? are today. I apologize for the decline in or standards, and in our (spineless provincial regulated institutions).

Happy b day anyway.

Love the Dutch. And responsible citizens.And Noront management integrity. Too bad for us ON was bankrupted by the ON liberals, and lied about investing the RoF $1B. JUST another $B lie.

Without apologies to the lefty voters who gave us Wynne, etc.

I feel better now.

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply