HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Granted we are posting mostly our opinions and unless demonstrating or quoting our source that is all it

is. Others wishing that it be so take it as fact and pass it on. That is a common problem of

internet forums.

As for me being more successful, I think the reason is because I stated that what ever IR says to me is not just to me, that I will post on this forum. Julia Bond must have thought that if she answers me it will cover every body on this forum. Take that as example of how to save IR some answering time by saying up front that you will share info with forum.

I understand KWG initiated appeal ( just left over history ) and NOT just adds their comments regarding it. I SUSPECT and guess without privileged info, that Noront is saying no need to go through further and we will solve that issue by ourselves ( i.e. not contest and we are on good terms, NOT & KWG).

Together we are all successful, cheers Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply