HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Tin Man, thank you for this find and for posting it.

I believe it was in a previous MD&A that Noront stated something to the effect that an infrastructure announcement would jumpstart exploration..

How many times have we heard that until there is infrastructure commitments...these deposits are ...stranded.

If you truly are of the belief that the ROF will not be mined in 50 years or all the other crap you have heard.....then.....ask yourself what is the point of announcing a 25% credit to a company thinking of mining in the ROF?

Without a deal no one will spend a cent mining anything or drilling or exploring ..no one will.

Financing to do drilling or mining work needs to be provided and folks actually believing in the words "never ..or 50 years" will not spend a cent even if you give them a 50% credit. If you see zero chance for a return or a possible return in maybe 50 years.. even a 95% discount is not attractive.

We know the Feds asked the Liberals to fill out the Build canada fund ...and it was done and detailed by the Liberals....finally....Dec.14, 2014.

The Feds stated to the Liberals... "state your priority projects."

The liberals came back with "RING OF FIRE."

on June 17, 2015 we got this announcement:

http://news.ontario.ca/maa/en/2015/06/first-nations-ontario-agree-to-new-political-accord.html

Yesterday the Toronto Star Reported Canada is officially in recession.

But...Tony Clement mentioned a long time ago...that the ROF is big enough to pull Canada out of recesssion.

I don't see the point of announcing this 25% tax credit without giving companies the assurance that infrastructure is going in. No one will spend a nickel (pardon the pun)

I am adding this NR to my complied list of ..."a deal has been done."

Secondly, if you think Infrastructure to the North is only about mining metals and PGE's ..think again.

Without Infrastructure to the North you are also upsetting the Dragons!!!

http://www.betterfarming.com/online-news/ontario-quinoa-processor-hold-61002

"he says to locate his business in Northern Ontario he needs gov't assistance to help overcome a lack off infrastructure."

Folks, when I read this Quinoa article...I almost died laughing.....I may be off the wall but this is what went through my head.....

Who is my favorite dragon...even though he's a hard-ass? It's ....Kevin O'Leary.

Do you folks remember this from Oct. 2013??

http://agoracom.com/ir/KWG/forums/discussion/topics/590046-kevin-o-leary-gives-nod-to-thunder-bay/messages/1851645

See,....Kevin O'Leary was in Thunder Bay ...sniffing around...wondering what the heck is making the real estate prices move up over there...

It was said a long time ago that the RING OF FIRE WILL TURN THUNDER BAY into a SUDBURY.

So...ya...positive ROF stuff will umm make real estate prices creep up over there....

But when you read the Quinoa stuff a couple of times...You see sneaky Kevin written all over it.

I mean come on....Kevin....Everyone is bitching about the HIGH PRICED HYDRO in NORTHERN ONTARIO....

Mr Quinoa has a gig in Guelph and wants to build a large facility in NORTHERN ONTARIO and wants to pay throught the nose for HYDRO and needs the Gov't to help ...him...and the Dragons...because....wah wah wah.... BWAHHHHHHHH!...there is no infrastructure?....

so...MR Quinoa put in an application for help ...if it got accepted ...maybe it meant there was no infrastructure going in.....so help... might be considered?...

but if infrastructure is going in ...and hydro transmission lines.....maybe the application doesn't qualify for that type of particular help.

I love Quinoa and I'll never look at it again without smirking and thinking of sly slick ole' Kevin.

New Message
Please login to post a reply