HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Nest, I understand your frustration ...but ....I'm not at all angry. Not one bit. I'm actually covered in goose pimples 24-seven.

because:

Had Peter's post materialized...

We'd see Noront ready to mine during absolutely crap nickel prices. I wouldn't want the stuff coming out of the ground until a reasonable price is given. Would you sell Granny's gold now ...or wait until later?

Back in 2009....I was at the edge of my seat. Night sweats. Goose pimples 24-7..pupils dilated....I am like this again...

This was during the Noront bidding for Freewest. I kept thinking ...my God if they secure this....wow....this will be a dream. Please reminisce and read the link below.

http://bullmarketrun.com/?p=131

My favorite line:

"Just as the market has come to a better appreciation of the value of FWR’s chromite discovery, so too is the market beginning to realize just how valuable Noront actually is – and how the synergies of a combined NOT/FWR could make for a truly dynamic company and investment that ultimately could develop into a multi-billion dollar takeover target. "

When Cliffs got the Freewest property....I was crushed. I thought ...."damn the consolidation would have been tremendous."

I couldn't get the thought of "ultimately a multibillion dollar takeover target" ..out of my mind.

I was so disappointed at the time.

I still remember Mac Watson, Ceo of Freewest bragging to me about how many juicy drill targets there are to drill on the Freewest property. "Nicer drill targets than what Noront has", he told me at a PDAC conference.

So where are we today?

Noront has secured the Freewest gem for a mere 25 million borrowed bucks....rather than:

one share of Noront for every 3.5 shares of Freewest and one Noront purchase warrant (for every 7 shares)

Another way to think about it is this. Cliffs paid $1 per share. Freewest had at the time, 211 million shares outstanding. So if we divide 25 million by 211 million...we get 11 cents per share.

But...it gets better...Noront initially lost in the bidding war but watched as ....

Cliffs acquired the shares of Spider, and UC resources...

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/6880/-spider-resources-takeover-battle-ends-as-cliffs-seizes-control-of-big-daddy-chromite-project-6880.html

http://ucresources.net/investors/news_releases/index.php?&content_id=207

And....let's not forget about the Moola spent by Cliffs in exploration, EA work etc...

So,....when you add all of this up and you realize...that Noront got all this value for 25 million dollars of borrowed money...How can you not get goose pimples????

Can you honestly tell me that you would rather have had it the other way?

Noront with their eagles nest and chromite...and Cliffs with their Chromite and smelter? Two competing companies coming out ready to mine at historically low commodity prices?

I wouldn't change a thing....I can clearly see that JP Morgan is doing exactly what was promised. "Maximize shareholder value for Noront."

We have the whole ball of wax and did it with minimal dilution and we'll make our debut at the best possible time in commodity pricing. I couldn't wish for better.

We may not see the big number in the share price right now....but ...it will come.

The heavy lifting is almost over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply