HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I watched the video ....and I'm still howling....with laughter....that is...

Come on folks...put on your thinking caps and reach deep into your memory banks.

JUNE 24, 2014.....we experienced the SAME CLOWN "ACT" on BNN with the SAME GUY..Patrick Ryan:)

When you watch the video....you see pale, slim Al Coutts, going against a red nosed..sunburnt man by the name of Patrick Ryan...(aka: MR. Lifeguard)

Oooooh...Patrick comes out swinging with his bag of turd...

No one wants nickel...no one wants chromite...no one wants anything???

Good stuff available in Russia and South Africa...(and Patrick has no issue with their....um...stability. No problem with all eggs in one basket ....ya...sure...ha ha )

So the recent Sirius buy for 1.8 billion was a purchase made by...dummies??

And 3 heavy hitters gobbling up 100% of production for 3 years starting at the end of 2016...well they are dummies too???

Please see my post from June 24, 2014 for a BIG LAUGH....

you see, this is not the first time we have heard from Patrick Ryan....Mr. Mining for facts....

aka a former Lifeguard...

When you read my post below from one year and 3 months ago....it is like I just wrote it today....

We've been presented the same BNN turd sandwich as last year...

Don't believe a word...Clown play at it's best.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Noront/forums/discussion/topics/615692-rof-mentioned-on-bnn-today-not-a-positive-mention/messages/1929640

New Message
Please login to post a reply