HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Everyone,

I have follwed many of the very informative posts the last 6 months. Earlier this year I invested in Noront. A good friend of mine has been encouraging me to do so for the last few years, and he has ridden the rollercoaster of the stock price. I on the other hand have read about Noront for many many years......Almost 8 years to be exact so I thought no better time than now since the stock price is so incredibly low for the value of the deposits/company etc.

I also come from a long line of miners in my family in Northern Ontario, and I do somewhat understand the complexities of dealing with FN's. This has been the reason I have stayed away from this stock........but I am here now. With Cliff's leaving and Noront picking up where they have left off, I do hope the government "grows a pair" to get this off of it's feet once and for all.

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I value everyone's comments on this informative board.

Go Noront!

Laura

New Message
Please login to post a reply