HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Top ‘Ring of Fire’ miner threatens to halt project unless Ontario, First Nations

I find the use of the words..."in recent days.." .....something to note.

"Noront Resources Ltd. has warned both the Ontario government and First Nations communities in recent days that it will stop working unless it can demonstrate some tangible progress to investors, according to sources"

How many days are we talking about that Noront warned the Ontario Gov't and FN's

5 days ago ?, 20 days ago? , 2 days ago? how many days??

============================================

I found the article strange not just for the fact that it came out AFTER Noront announced their exploration program...but also due to this from the Ontario Legislature ...yesterday. (1 DAY AGO)...not days ago.

http://www.ontla.on.ca/house-proceedings/transcripts/files_pdf/02-NOV-2015_L115.pdf

IN particular Gravelle said....yesterday...during meet the miners day.

"And we are very confident that several new mining operations will come into production over the next number of years. May I say, I include Noront’s Eagle’s Nest nickel mine in the Ring of Fire in that category. "

===========================================

It would seem weird that Gravelle would say this yesterday in light of the article today talking about "recent days" ....and why wasn't he hammered right after he said this stuff by opposition? Why is the opposition not aware of the "threat"..

And why would Noront announce their exploration program today if in recent days ..they were threatening ...

how recent are these days??

I suppose Noront will have to issue some press release regarding this because it is very confusing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply