HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Everybody is posturing for Porvincial and Federal funding right now. In my opinion Alan Coutts is doing the same. As a share holder in Noront i think its important he makes a strong and continued stance for ROF funding but not upset any Provincial Minister or Federal counterpart by saying too much to early.

I don't think we will hear a whole lot of anything from either Prov. and Fed. government until the 2016 budget. That being said, the sale of Hydro 1 and its proceeds are going somewhere. Let's see some of that $ earmarked towards ROF infastructure funding. In terms of share price, Noront stock has seen an increase in price recently >.32 to .51 recently. Its been down the last 2 days approx. 10 cents to .41 or 19.6 percent.

I keep buying the stock on these dips in small quantities because i believe in Noront and take a long position on Noront and don't like the stock price to fall like it has the last 2 days. However, i myself dont have miillions or billions of dollars like Bill Ackman and Citron Research to manuiplate stock price much like that Biotech stock which i won't mention.

There is no such thing as old news in my opinion. Its all new news especially when it's all over the internet and every financial paper or site. It does effect people and share price. Go Noront Go

New Message
Please login to post a reply