HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Webequie chief calls for true partnerships at mining summit
SP at .50, something is cooking and it is infra. I view the news as strictly positive, even if some find it impossible to understand, or the ROF is not mentioned....., or even better, release only in 2017. It is a complex masterplan for infra, and NOT is not the only one expecting. All the better, CAD 60 B is the best business case, far beyond traffic congestion we see in every big city around the globe. I take the news for a soon to be released infraplan as the best news we have got in a long period, as good as acquiring assets for 27M, with a road and a permit the NPV is more than fantastic. Sewerage problems in Toronto do not have my political interest, my focus is unlocking value for stakeholders. Without too much attention for red-tape and circumstancial premises, too oftewel the case. SP will tell the real story, .50 without permits and infra, with it what would it be to you ? What do you feel it should go for ? Without the ordinary remarks, there is no This and that, starts to look like a pensionado home.
New Message
Please login to post a reply