HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Colinj,

you mentioned, "what I do not see is why they have the royalty deal, what am I missing did they finance something that I missed "

A deal with KWG was done in 2011

http://globalnews.ca/news/140989/kwg-to-sell-royalty-to-london-based-anglo-pacific-for-us18m/

MONTREAL – KWG Resources Inc. (TSXV:KWG) has sold its net smelter royalty interests in the Black Thor, Black Label and Big Daddy chromite deposits in the Ring of Fire zone of northern Ontario to Anglo Pacific Group PLC (TSX:APY) for US$18 million.

The sales agreement on KWG’s one per cent royalty was completed Tuesday, the Montreal miner said in a release.

“The sale of this royalty for $18 million is another vote of confidence for the future and value of the Ring of Fire and more specifically the value of its chromite deposits,” said KWG president Frank Smeenkn.

New Message
Please login to post a reply