HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I sent this email to Mr Gravelle, yet to get a response, anyone here have better luck with a response than me. Please correct me if I am wrong but, should one not expect a thank you for your email, just as a common curtessy
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 11:16 AM
Subject: Ring Of Fire
Hello Mr Gravelle
I have been an investor for several years in companies working in the James Bay lowlands, while I think we all agree there is vast potential for all parties involved. However it seems to me there that there is no visible intent nor money spent by other than Jnr mining companies in the region. These companies small companies are burning their available cash at a rapid rate, Noront being the heaviest vested.
As an investor, I for one will not put another penny into this area without some tangible evidence that progress is being made. I believe it is in the Governments best interest to put their cards on the table and state what their plan truly is, I do not think it acceptable that your office can make the same statement like, “Lots going on behind closed doors” “We have to get it right” “great progress is being made”
over and over without any road map saying what is being done, what you hope to achieve, what your timeline is for your goals.
1. What is the mandate for the Development Corp ?
2. Will there be investment in infrastructure ?
3. What is the time line for Infrastructure ?
4. What is the timeline for a meaningful response to Noront’s EA ?
5. Should the ministry be accountable to provide the public a timeline for dealing with any EA summited ?
6. Should the rights of investors be protected, do they not have the right to know what is being done with their investment, everything I read says Ontario is holding up Progress, what is your response to this ?
I look forward to your response
New Message
Please login to post a reply