HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Newber2....

You are absolutley right on all accounts mia culpa (I used the wrong term)

I also love trees in fact I am the president of a hunt club that owns 97 acres next to Algonquin Park and we selective harvest every 5 years to help pay the taxes.

I should have talked about the "animal activists" and the messages they regurgitate ...the caribou in question are nomadic as the move to feeding and calving grounds yearly.

It is these so called "puritans" that want to save every species known and start outrageous campains (??) ...ban wearing furs (Pam Anderson)..save the seals (Bridgot Bardot).... stop the spring bears hunt.... save the speckled skink... to them I say... get a life.

Where do they think their food, Guchi handbags, Alligater shoes come from???

They should try to put their money, political pull and shutzpah into more mundane and immediate things like getting clean water to the fn's, helping the homeless people in their own cities....Stop fighting windmills that they know nothing about.

That's what I meant to relay but when ever I seen this tape BLAHHHH

DRS

New Message
Please login to post a reply