HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Those cut lines are access paths that will eventually be roads or routes for power lines. Why would they need to regrow? As if they make any impact on the caribou or deer. That is a tiny and begining contribution toward development of the north. And that one, or is it two, square kilometers that has had the ground 'raped' ( I presume it was Noront's camp) will surely destroy the northern caribou, hard not to laugh.

In my opinion that video was made to get the gullible public to believe serious harm is done and for public to do a monetery contribution as if they are saving the north.

And if deer are over populating and eating out all the food in winter then yes during that time they would be starving. However I can not believe to be the situation in that region.

Just my two cents from a southerner, lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply