HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Kathleen Wynne needs our help,let's give her a hand. Or use towards ROF instead.
Not has the plan and the assets. If it does not come to fruition I agree Not has underperformed badly, we do not know just yet, being closer than ever. Not needs to stay proactive and creative, as most recent discussion in Toronto among the investor fiirms are that Not changes its approach to become a royalty firm itself. Smeenk seems to be further ahead in this respect, hè has already realiseert KWG will not develop a mine themselves, Not Either sells out for small percentage of NPV of Eagles Nest ( on the basis of 10 years flow ) Or it becomes a royalty firm for all assets including the chromite ( for a period of possibly 100 years ). I elect on calculation modelling the second approach, far better shareholder value indeed. Better proposition especially if it is the next Sudbury and more deposits will be discovered alike PROBE and the ones Not has under the belt. The economics are well against self-deployment. Step away and go for the royalties for years to come. It is just too must to ask Coutts to look beyond the smaller horizon, so it seems.
New Message
Please login to post a reply