HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just so everyone knows where I am going with this. I propose giving every FN family who leaves the reservation a new home near a population centre and a good paying job, and if necessary full support while training for good jobs. These jobs would have to be guaranteed by the government with priority over any immigrants, we owe this to the FN. To bring in 250,000 immigrants every year and then claim we cannot provide good paying jobs to FN people is inexcusable and just plain BS. However the FN people must be willing to move to where the jobs are just like everyone else on this planet.

Yes this would be expensive but not nearly as expensive as keeping them on the reservations. In the long run this would be best for their children who would now have all the same opportunities that non-natives have. However, once firmly established they would no longer receive any special status and have to pay the same taxes as everyone else.

Those who refuse to leave the land can stay but without any support from the government. They would have to live as their ancestors did off the land.

I think this is fair and equitable and if you disagree then lets hear why.

New Message
Please login to post a reply