HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Other than that the FN have stated that no construction will happen unless all routes and mine plans are connected into one regional plan of infrastructure. They don't want to fight out every different step. They know that Eagle is just one of many mines. Road, rail, airport service, power, polution control, refining, future exploration,etc has to be figured out before the first mine can be started. What is allowed and what is needed have to be negotiated. It is a very large area with lots of different people who want a say. I have no doubt that a series of roads and rail will happen, but there is more than one way of doing it. I can just see one. E/W road and KWG rail corridors. I am sure others see the rail North/East to Moosenee. Some want Timmons, Aroland Sault St Marie, ThinderBay. I am even sure that China/other want raw ore shipped directly. Some want benification in Matawa, some want ferro-chrome in the Sue. I want an entire stainless steel business owned by Noront. Not everyone will get what they want and they will argue till the end. We are now in a world where even one person has a voice. It does sucks a bit when you have to wait for an idiot to speek.

New Message
Please login to post a reply