HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Below is a portion of my post from July 2013.

..Unless there is a change in Noront's plan ...Noront does state in their July 15, 2013 MD&A at sedar.....

"ENTER INTO FORMAL PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS AND FINANCING ARRANGEMENTS IN ADVANCE OF INFRASTRUCTURE COMMITMENTS FROM GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO ALLOW PROJECT DEVELPMENT TO PROCEED"

Pay special attention to page 5 OF Noront's MD&A July 15, 2013.

"Noront recognizes that Cliff's participation in building the NORTH SOUTH ROUTE is dependent of Cliffs proceeding with their CHROMITE project." (Chromite's currently all they got at the Rof folks)

From the MD&A

Noront has included an alternative access route (east -west) in their EA, which the company believes is viable based on providing access infrastructure to local communities and having NORONT as the PRIMARY industrial user. The company is working closely with the provincial gov't , federal gov't and local communities to advance the east -west access corridor to the Ring of Fire.

Now here is where I want you to really pay attention in the MD&A so I will put it in caps for you:

THE COMPANY'S STRATEGY IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE ITS PLANNED PRODUCTION DATE IS TO CONTINUE NEGOTIATIONS WITH STAKEHOLDERS CONCERNING THE EAST-WEST ACCESS ROAD TO GARNER NECESSARY FINANCIAL AND NON-FINANCIAL SUPPORT.

DO ALL THINGS NECESSARY TO SUBMIT THE EA BY THE FALL OF 2013 AND OBTAIN ALL REQUIRED MINING PERMITS; AND ENTER INTO FORMAL PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS AND FINANCING ARRANGEMENTS IN ADVANCE OF INFRASTRUCTURE COMMITMENTS FROM GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO ALLOW PROJECT DEVELPMENT TO PROCEED

New Message
Please login to post a reply