HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Ontario Budget Didn’t Include First Nations – Regional Chief Day - Oversite?
Funkey1, Im not meaning to sound like I'm bashing & I have been in this stock since the first 28 meters of 9% Ni at Eagles Nest & my Freewest shares transferred in to Noront, been holding & adding to average down ever since. I'm not suggesting that the ROF dosent move forward. Well over 120k in shares has me preying it goes! I'm wondering if the gov't not recognizing FN in the way the feel they should, could causes FN, NOT & KWG & the Chinese to move ahead without the gov't? I feel that there are to many positive things happening with NOT & KWG for it not to move ahead, but what we aren't seeing is the gov't totally aligned with FN "still" after 11 yrs of FN telling them that they need to be included from the start! Hebe FYI Short for Hebert I was signed in here as Hebe for most of my time but was locked out for some reason & has to log in as A2 Just ask Mick from X2 he will tell u! Haha
New Message
Please login to post a reply