HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I met, Alan Coutts, Frank Smeek and, Richard Nemis today

I was happy to meet all three today, Frank and Richard were both at KWG on Adelade to unveil this New Video. The video was good, but I was more interested just talking to Alan. Frank and Richard. I spke to Alan for about 15 mins, Richard for 30 mins and and Frank for 20 or so mins. I thanked KWG and Co for opeming up their doors for the video demo etc. What struck me the most talking to these people was their insite on the ROF. Richard may be up in years now, but still is sharp like a tack. He knows the value of NOT stock is not. 35, He never sold any of his stock at $7.50 and is sure not selling at. 35. I for one would like to see him back in some capacity at Noront. He made a lot of people rich with his no frills budget style of mining. Something the Noront board could look at. Frank Smeek, well connected in mining not just KWG. Diamonds etc. Richard and Frank go way back, KWG needs cash, to keep going, I do not own KWG stock however, I wished frank and KWG all the best. Alan Coutts can learn a lot from these two guys. Alan has passion for his company ,Noront and wants to see this through. Noront has the vast majority of land claims in the ROF, but according to Richard, NOT hasn't done anything constructive in the last 4 years. Richard said that the stock would benefit greatly with more drilling, Each hole is however $1,000,000. That makes roughly 5 holes for the PP we had last week. However, there are admin costs also. I said this before, we need Alan because he is young, energitic, and will carry or do the heavy lifting for NOT. The question is whether the FN and all 9 Matawa can agree on a mining framwork with the province, that has yet showed and initiative to bring these parties together. When this is resolved and the deal is done, that's when the big guns come in and buy everybody out. And I get to retire on a clearwater sandy beach, drinking cold beer, etc. Until then, I'm holding strong, and never sell 1 share for a devalued .35 stock. Anyway Richard was pissed that Not issued the PP for. 35 when it was bid in at. 52 just prior to the PP going public at 5 pm. This is Spot signing off from PDAC, good night

New Message
Please login to post a reply