HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Ring of Fire – Getting it Right Rather than Getting it Soon - See more at: http:

Based on our research, our most at-­‐risk community members could receive 30-­‐50% less social assistance through Ontario Works if we are connected by road, with few economic alternatives for our members to turn to in the near term.

Hesusfluckinghell

All the prople are at risk of loosing welfare is what is meant(and there ain't no working in Ontario Works) and the 50% less welfare is made up by 75% less price for goods and those who arn't frikin lazy ashholes can finally get a decent job and afford some self respect. This (spit ) leader doesn't care what the next generation lives like. And that comes from the next generation. I am so sick of all the (spit) leaders. This has nothing to do with me making money and ever mining the Ring but it is time that the rest of the locals stop listening to people like this and ask for total social change. I said a while back that FN never wanted to change the road situation and blaming Ontario was an excuse. This is proof in writing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply