HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Michael Gravelle, Ontario’s Minister of Northern Development and Mines, said it has had preliminary conversations with KWG but has not yet received a detailed business plan for the proposed rail line."

....which is a way of saying we don't have to put up the money presently. This is similar to a couple of people out for dinner fighting for who gets the bill....except it's the opposite, that being who will get left with the bill.

Seems like all of the promises were in place when votes mattered and now we have those waiting for others to pick up the tab while they repeat phrases of "commitment" until others make a move....that is to say China.

I'm certainly no expert in finance so perhaps there is a legitimacy in letting the Chinese pay for this gig, however, given that we have been experts in making steel and laying rail across this nation, I'll be looking with interest to see why we would be at a greater advantage allowing the Chinese such "access" to this land. I personally feel that there is perhaps a short sightedness or lack of vision in those who might lead with greater conviction and courage.

We wait to see

New Message
Please login to post a reply