HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: First Nations have growing influence in developing the North

I would like to add.

Things have changed said Rae. Consultation, participation and accommodation are all part of modern day law.

I don't think anybody is not wanting the FNs to get what they deserve and it is not the consultation or accomadation that is the problem. It is the time it takes to get an answer or agreement. This should be all settled BEFORE an exploration permit has been issued. This is our bad luck, that Canada and Ontario and I am sure every other province had not had these issues worked out decades ago. Its really hard to negotiate with a group who constantly changes the goal and is different needs every person. Even if one leader does agree then the next can stand with one fist and everybody stops. How do we get 400,000 seperate agreements. I thought we had one with Treaty 9 etc. Mattawa couldn't outbid Noront so how could they build without the rest of Canada and Ontario. They may get everything that is wanted but will sit forever without any will to proceed. The courts are wrong to assume that a few thousand people can occupy and retain in possession thousands of square miles.

New Message
Please login to post a reply