HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
There has to be more to it than meets the eyes. It is foolish to think that the chinese would build a railroad in collaboration with KWG which only have 30% of Big Daddy and in no position to mine this and an option to earn in 80% of an yet undefined resource - unless they also are talking to Noront - which at this time is in control of the chromite in the region. As Lavigne said companies need offtake agreements to even build a mine - how on Earth could KWG deliver this at this point in time and the chinese of course will not build the railway without certinty that mines are beeing buildt. It would also be foolish to think that Noront is sitting on its hands doing nothing - of course they are trying to influence everybody and trying to make deals - they might succed or might not - but of course they are trying in their own way and taking an other approach than KWG. As i said there has to be a lot going on that we are not aware of - because the chinese are not building or looking at building a railroad based on the KWG story alone. Lap
New Message
Please login to post a reply