HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

One should move to another stock on the basis that the other one has better profit potential and not because it already rose in price. Generally low priced stocks have potential to go up and those that went up to go down. Namely most stocks go up and down, it is a question of timing. You make a decision on what you think the company is doing with what it has and what are the potentials for discovery. In our case it is also a factor of bureaucrats and regulators about which we know little and are subject to their whims.

Some of you still left here remember the times Noront was at seven dollars, and more recently when it was into the teens of cents. So using that logic we should have bought in the high dollars range and sell now because it is below a buck. Is that how you want to spend your investment dollars?

I have no doubt that Noront's nickel ore is as good a resourse as any other to be found anywhere on this planet. With that opinion I have expressed my annoyance at the factors that have been holding back that ore's development. That is not yet enough reason for me to switch. I have more hope and patience than annoyance.

GLTA, Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply