HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Comment:
Maybe as the title suggests the timing must be perfect for the Ring of Fire to move forward. Obviously, we have not reach that point yet, and I fear that our government officials attending the Mines and Money Americas 2016 Conference will let us down once again. The question I have is whether the hesitation to move forward is due to our First Nations indecision, or because there is a master plan at work where big money and power is manipulating our governement. Either way, it would appear the procrastinating will be done long enough to allow those controlling the Ring to consolidate all that they want to profit.
The Ring of Fire to me is no different than a fixed fight. The winners have been choosen long before the main event. The only thing the public can do is pay to watch, while those in the know profit behind the scenes.
TM.

Sep 23, 2016 07:17PM
Sep 24, 2016 04:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply