HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Scoring the Trump Economic Plan:Trade,Regulator... Energy Policy,Impacts

I am sending this to everyone who doesn't understand as it is the most easily understood in ordinary language report of american (canadian as well) economy problems, I have ever seen. The solutions are simple and effective as long as you toss globalization out the window into he trah where it belongs. There is nothing stopping fair trade for resources and manufacturing that is needed from other world locations but rampant copy of products that are undercut by unfair work conditions and pay is not what was promised when globalization was started manby years ago. I remember!!!! Everyone was to come up in saftey and pay to modern world standards, not drop to third world conditions. Glad we have the most viable and only found so far, resource of chromite. It makes Noront strategic supply.

New Message
Please login to post a reply