HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello Everyone,

I know it sounds foolish, but I put myself on the Liberals' email list.  I know...I know...What a waste of time.  Well, I thought maybe they would send me some updates on things, and possibly give me some insight into the Liberal governments promises and accomplishments....But, no.  They keep talking about the next campaign, and their need for donations.  Yeah, right!  To that I say, "Show me the money".  Instead, I sent Justin a little piece of my mind.....Enjoy.

Letter to Justin Trudeau:

Hey Justin!  I have a question for you:  When are you and your Liberals going to get serious about making progress with this Ring of Fire mining district I keep hearing about?  Maybe you haven't heard, but apparently this is a project of national significance, and could really give everyone here in this province, and this country, a real boost.  You know...... jobs, trade & commerce, tax revenue, solving First Nations issues.......I think you get the picture.  The leader of the opposition keeps telling you and your Liberals this, but your "cloak and dagger" politics seem to always get in the way; lack of transparency.  No offense Justin, but delaying such a once in a life time opportunity looks awfully suspicious, and keeps making me think you have a hidden agenda.  Especially, when our country has the money to get this project off the ground, and when it is quite obvious that you have the right friends and associates with money to get this thing moving. 

So tell me Justin, because as a person who voted for you I deserve to know. 

What is the delay?

&

When is this Ring of Fire project going to be a reality?

Sincerely,

New Message
Please login to post a reply