HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Ring of Fire mining development still years away from delivering on a decade of hype

In my opinion - A thorn because they are only the third closest to the Ring, Webequie being first followed by Marten Falls. I should mention that the remainder of Matawa are probably with Neskantaga for same reason.

How many of you here over the years read of any complaints about Ring from Webequie? If there were any I remember none.
Why was there so few?
Because they being closes are the most rightfull owners when it comes to land usage disputes and stand (read should) gain the most.

The others are placing impediments in order to get their foot in the door of benefits that the Ring will provide.

While hot on trail, may I also ask, 'Who is still delaying the four community road study that was funded by our governments?'. Not Webequie.
That study was supposed to be done in six months. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply