HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Method for producing ferroalloy containing nickel - team : Outokumpu-Outotec

I looked at this very lucrative patent :Method for producing ferroalloy containing nickel (published in 2014) .

The original Assignee was Outokumpu Ojy,….Finland

https://www.google.com/patents/US8696789

Quite the chromium-nickel ratio!....How lucky for Noront to have the ability to mine both the nickel and chromite from the same shaft....what a cost saving..

=====================================

Then, I noticed this,which came out in early January of this year..

file:///C:/Users/Ingrid/Downloads/Patent%20dispute%20SER%20ENG%2009012017.pdf

The siblings had a dispute and came to an agreement the result being……

Outotec is granted an exclusive right to sell and license the relevant innovations and technology against an agreed license fee payable to Outokumpu.

Outokumpu retains the right to use the innovations in its own business. The agreement and the related license fees have no impact on Outokumpu’s financial guidance or targets.

Ian Pearce, X2 Resources, a non executive director at Outotec…will be happy with this resolution.

Perhaps he can approach the new eventual owner at Essar Steel Algoma with this technology…. if and when there is stainless steel making there….one day…

New Message
Please login to post a reply