HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Premier Wynne on Ring of Fire and Matawa First Nations

Vermeer you said :

If the premier now reacts to growing pressure, and in a way that does not seem to contain any specific commitment... it only underlines the general sluggishness which I perceive. I do not take it for granted that any action will follow from what she is saying now.  

while I agree that you can't take anything for granted, the one thing that this frustration response to the negotiations shown by the Premier should in turn cause a greater involvement from the Federal Liberals. The First Nations are under the Federal governments juristiction so to force an outcome by Wynne's threat to change the rules of negotiations hopefully will create a table for all the parties to come to an agreement. Only thing that would have been better would if Wynne had of put a timeline by when she would like the agreement completed by.

jb

New Message
Please login to post a reply