HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My mood is no different from the mood of the market as a whole: we're simply pissed. The sp is at multi-year lows, Wynne's statements from Friday notwithstanding.

And if you compare the spike in August 2016, when Noront said in a news release they "expect" the government to act by the end of the year, and they very simply didn't, with the market reaction on Friday, one may conclude that the market does not expect the government to act this time, Wynne's statements notwithstanding. This is learning from experience. And the pm's statement was as cheap as any previous one.

Having said that, the market is not always right, and Monday could be interesting, that's an entirely neutral statement to be made at this point. But I noticed some postings here which sounded enthusiastic, and I felt I had to balance that ;-)  Would you trust things enough so as to buy big time on Monday? That is the question. Buyers have been deceived many times, and we are at multi-year lows as of today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply