HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sell in May and go away.
At this moment in time Noront may be getting the benefit of people selling some other stocks and reinvesting in NOT because they see the possibility of positive moves in relation to the usual doldrums that are expected over the summer.

Of course there may be some who may have a hint of progress - namely that the infrustructure plan that the Feds keep excusing themselves for not being provided by Ontario, it may be in the mail.

"the minister of northern development and mines has a target of starting road work in the area next year." where did I read that before? I think it is a broken record, repeating.

I am of the opinion that it is the federal government to create a plan. Between provincial and federal it is the federals that stand to gain the most so the chip lies on their shoulder.
The companies have done their job so it is up to the Feds to agree upon that. Ontario in my view should be involved only on the road to the Ring and only stamp their OKs on the remainder, mine permits, environmental etc.

I also regard the Whole of Matawa to be a potential road block, if not now then in the near future once some physical action initiates. Webequie are the ones to deal with and not much more, Marten Falls perhaps also?

There is the possibility of KWG finally able to get positive news from the Chinese, but I give that little chance.

Speculation indeed. 2017 is a wash out on any physical action but agreements/comitments news are a hopefull possibility. That is what the sp may be reacting to.
Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply