HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

https://saultonline.com/2017/05/romano-stands-up-for-steelworkers/

Romano Stands up for Steelworkers

May 16, 2017

Today, Ross Romano appeared in front of United Steelworkers Union Local 2251 and made the case that it was time they had a strong voice at Queen’s Park with a representative who has the energy to fight for them.

At the All Candidates Meeting held this morning, Mr. Romano made a powerful case that, as the PC candidate, he was best suited to defend the rights of steelworkers and create jobs in Sault Ste Marie.

In his remarks Romano said, “For too long the Sault has been forgotten… It is time we become the economic engine of Northern Ontario.”

Mr. Romano also renewed his commitment to develop the Ring of Fire and build a processing facility saying “We need jobs in the Sault” like the 2000 positions that development could create.

Mr. Romano would like to thank Local 2251 for organizing the meeting.

“The Steelworkers Union has been a pillar of our community for decades, and I have been very frustrated with how they have been treated by Kathleen Wynne’s Liberals. I was very happy with the reception to my remarks at the meeting today, and I look forward to working with United Steelworkers as the MPP for Sault Ste Marie.” Romano said.

New Message
Please login to post a reply