HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NEWS RELEASE: HOW TO REIGNITE THE RING OF FIRE AND MINING IN NORTHERN ONTARIO – by Heather Hall and Ken Coates (Macdonald-Laurier Institute – May 18,

In my families past, the only access to the north was by rail. They all came from the south to the north for work. It was a very hard life, cold winters, food ordered from Eatons and delivered by rail. It took a lot of adjustment. But, the north was opened up by these people. Roads were built, highways were built over time, and people who lived in the north started businesses in the towns that they lived. They prospered. 

I have no problem with the real people of the north prospering. I have always understood that this had to happen, and in particular with NOT in our modern times. It is the most singlar important step in NOT succeeding.  it looks like some are getting right headed, as I see little discontent with the happenings as they are unfolding.

It is so much more than just a mine and stock price. good luck to all, we still have a long way to go, but IMHO, we are on the right road.

vermillion. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply