HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 29, 2017 12:39PM
May 29, 2017 12:56PM
May 29, 2017 02:34PM
May 29, 2017 02:50PM
May 29, 2017 03:19PM
May 29, 2017 04:01PM

Hi Goldstar. I just wanted to add to what you said about "stop losses"... I saw something unbelievable happen back in 2007ish when Noront had a "cease trading pending news" put on back then. Fortunately, it really worked out in my favor as I was a huge buyer that morning when the news came out and the market opened. Against all reason and with the announcement of 5.8% nickel over 108 meters (numbers from memory so they may be off a bit, sorry), the stock actually opened up 30 - 40 cents DOWN from the previous close due to the market. I learned something new that day. Apparently there are multiple levels even perhaps beyond level 2 that a select few may see. Some of these "market makers" can actually see these stop losses. If there are enough of them and if they can coerce enough "fear", they can manipulate the stock price down enough to pick up those stop losses before allowing the market to make it's run. I saw it first hand and was lucky I was a buyer and not a "safe" trader that day...

Also, a lot of the stock holders of Noront (learned from when we tried to keep Richard Nemis in as President) don't know that they even have that stock and trust in their brokers to make money for them. The majority of the "retail" stock holders aren't even aware of what they have. These are the types that can be coerced to move a stock down by selling off a small portion of their client's holdings in a stop loss kind of play that can allow the market makers to drop a price significantly to do exactly as Goldstar is talking about. For your own safety, everyone, please do not use stop losses. See where the stock is and if you don't feel like you can take the pressure of waiting to see if it goes up or down, sell and be happy with your profits. A stop loss can lose you a lot of money. I am the furthest thing from a professional trader but I do remember my lessons from before. I have my exit strategy and will deploy it if and when I feel ready. That is my decision and my money and hopefully you will do the same for your money. That way, the only one you have to blame is yourself because nobody here will hand you over their money if you listen to what they have to tell you. I know I certainly wouldn't and that is why I won't even allude to my own strategy!!

Thanks for that post, Goldstar!! It is a real eye opener for those who don't have "professional trading experience" here.

Herb

May 29, 2017 04:53PM
May 29, 2017 05:06PM
May 29, 2017 06:13PM
May 29, 2017 06:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply