HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Green..

I am no longer a day trader, but more of a swing trader. Swings are considered a trade in/out on a weekly average.

I understand your urge to take some profits here but would advise against it until we have confimation of trend.

TA looks at our historical charts on many different time frames, if you have access to one, have a look at the past 4 years.

You will notice 4 spikes in price to .50cents each run fell back to the .20 cent range.

What you want to do in our situation today is wait for confirmation if we are going to break thru .50cent resistance OR fall back to our previous range.

Support is the bottom of the gap that was created in September of last year. aprox .30

Is it worth it to you to sell some here for .10 profit? If so, sell some and hope we see .30.  OR hang tight for this "imminent" announcement and see if we can trade above .50

Stop losses are garbage in my opinion, lets say you place 50k shares in a stop loss at .37 cents tonight. Some rumor comes online and everyone places a sell order down to .25. You will be filled at the open in the am...a gap down will fill you at .25 NOT .37

Rumor is proven false, and it pops back up over .38 and you will be looking for someone to kill.

No one can tell you what to do, but things look too close to take a small profit now. Short term support is now yesterdays close price of .37 lets see what the end of the day brings.

GS40

New Message
Please login to post a reply