HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

have been a SH on and off since 07. Last climb up, I sold everything I had left at a break even. Bought back in today to trade it. I do not like or trust Alan. This 4 city thing competition for a reduction facility served its purpose. In the news. But he knows it will never come about. They are KWG'S largest SH. BUT Will never work with them,,,,why,,,personally conflicts, instead of getting on with opening up the Ring, they carry on like they are the only company up there. Well guess what,,if KWG partners with the FN on a 50/50 deal. They will be the first ones to mine the ROF,,and Noront will end up selling there bulk chromite to KWG to smelter in there Nat Gas reduction at half the cost of what Alan is touting. I know the haters will bash me,,,,but in my humble opinion this is the reality we are facing

May 31, 2017 04:54PM
May 31, 2017 05:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply