HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Market reacted fairly strongly initially then the sellers cashed in.  Several people were anticipating this news and wanted to get out at a decent profit (many bought in the 20-30 cent range).  The timeline is still about 5 years before we actually see some metal come out of the ground (2022) but what this announcement did was put a floor on the share price.

In most cases, a major will come in and buy out the junior exploration company, so my prediction is over the next year, a major will take out NorOnt once or get involved in the financing and take a large equity stake.  Our SP will rise a over the next 2 days, then settle down into a trading range as the hype calms down.  Then we should start to see a few pops here and there as events start to unfold.

I have a target price of $1.45 which I believe is a fair T/Over price for my shares.  Not selling for anything less or else holding on until the mines go into production 5 years from now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply