HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks a lot for that Hoov, I did not know that.

However I would argue that Webequie did not fall out of the sky 30 years ago. They must have been historically considered as part of Marten or Nibinamik. So they parted ways. That may also explain why Webequie has been for all purposes almost silent about the Ring.

I also think that after the parting those that lived closer to any land were and are 'more' traditional to that land than any other. That is for the communities to resolve among themselves and they should let us know of the jurisdiction before they one by one shove us about.

(Example: I live in my grandparents house as did my parents but my older brother moved out many years ago and living in near by town. Now he wants to have ownership of the house as beneficiary. Yes I have lodging but I also maintained the house. So is it 50/50 split or 45/55 and which part do I get?)

I can not see someone go 100 km to hunt before the days of a Skidoo. Fur trapping centuries ago for a couple of centuries while the "white's" fur trade existed ok, but do they own the land for that reason? Preposterous.

Where would we be without a store house of knowlege from you, Babjak and a few others, to all Thanks.

Paliman, I recall same consultation from a few months ago, (case from Saskatchewan or Yukon) out west rings a bell? I think it eventually went to the Supreme court.

Any hoo, tempest in a tea pot that with a few pains should resolve itself. There is too much value in the ground for that value to remain there. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply