HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Some here compare us to S.Africa. Well that country has really fallen apart due to mismanagement.
It serves us not to compare to them. Yes, there are companies that have in physical form a fraction of what we have and yet are valued higher.

The answer to me is simole. Yes S.Africa has obvious problems so comparing their problem to ours is ok, but just remember their's are more serious and will be more persistent.

I say ours is simple because it is primarily due to the native communities of the region who are unable to come to a compromise with themselves let alone with both government and the companies of the Ring. It is not just about what we have in ground but a large factor is the perception of when will we be able to realize our profits.

BUT fret not. Natives may have teething problems but as it is with cream on the way to becoming butter, shake ups are ok. They will sooner or later come to their senses and we will fly. It is inescapable.

No Seahawks, by fly I do not mean three bucks. Yes we could be taken to the cleaners by an early take over but I think not just yet. I have faith in our management and the key investors.
Note: The company may be doing some extra explotation but says little and discloses nil. Why not? I say if the company does not need any heavy financings of the moment it is better to hold back info for the day that heavy funding is needed. Then post the results, sp shold go up and we dillute less.

Though us low guys are not the priority of our big investors, they are in to make a decent profit and it is likely to be a minimum of several bucks.

I still hold and hope for Crazydik's 20 but now suspect it will be a bit less. Cheers,ED.

New Message
Please login to post a reply