HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rings,

this deal of Aecon and CCCI, in my opinion, will not fly.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/canada

Canada serves as a global model for stability, sustainable prosperity, and economic inclusion, and advances these ideals through its strong and longstanding partnership with the World Bank Group. Since 1945, Canada and the World Bank Group have worked together, with other member governments, to finance projects, design policies, and deliver programs

and from my previous post..

A statement dated July 29, 2011 on World Bank’s website, however, clearly states that under the sanction, CCCC is ineligible to engage in any road and bridge projects financed by the World Bank Group until Jan 12, 2017.

The minister reportedly said although there are concerns about the company’s (CCCC’s) image, the World Bank has not issued any restriction to any country from collaborating or dealing with CCCC.

================================================================================

Canada has a strong and long standing partnership with the world bank. 

And since the world bank sanction was removed just a short 9 months ago......I doubt the Canadian gov't would think this  sale was good to go? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply