HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ringer, 

I noticed that as the June 7, 2018 election date has gotten closer the tone has changed.

I have not seen the words  "get it right" from gravelle recently..

Last week this paragraph stuck out for me.

http://www.timminspress.com/2018/02/01/minister-responds-to-criticism-about-slow-progress-in-ring-of-fire

Premier Wynne and our Liberal government remain firmly committed to working with all partners interested in developing the Ring of Fire and we are taking the needed steps to ensure we are ready to support mine development in the area.

=======================================================================================

Notice the difference in the sentence "working with ALL Partners INTERESTED in developing the Ring of Fire."

I took this to mean, "we are developing the Rof...and if you are interested we'll work with you ...if not...you'll be left out.

Notice in today's article that you posted the timeframe stated:

time frame is before June 7, 2018 elections

"the Company estimates the adjudication process will conclude in three to four months depending on the competitiveness and complexity of the bids and the ensuing commercial negotiations. A decision will be publicly announced at that time along with the criteria and rationale for site selection."

=========================================================================

I'm keeping in mind also the new North ridings and wondering what would make these voters do a 360 turn and vote for Wynne.

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/legislature-approves-northern-ontarios-new-ridings-748019

The act created the riding of Kiiwetinoong north of Kenora and the riding of Mushkegowuk-James Bay north of Timmins

=============================================================================

The other thoughts I have are the FN's must realize that the offer on the table is the best they will get under this gov't. Should Wynne lose the election, they may find the new leader is not as generous.

And Since Wynne was Trudeau's biggest supporter and cheerleader, her going down in flames will not be good for Trudeau's elections in 2019.

Trudeau's budget was historic for the FN's and should a conservative gov't get in, the end result for the FN's may not be as lucrative.

I'm sure the FN's see this. The previous federal gov't was not as ..generous.

New Message
Please login to post a reply