HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Does anyone know how much of the promised $1 billion the Winn govn't has spent in the Ring thus far.

I'm suggesting that if the Winn Liberal govenment doesn't committ and promise to spend the money in the Spring provincial budget this year and build the needed roads and infastructure and have the necessary meaningful announcements leading up to the election, i'm voting PC.

I want to see the following in the provincial budget, $500,000,000 for the road

$100,000,000 for infastructure

$100,000,000 for rail

$100,000,000 for buildings

$100,000,000 for smelter

$100,000,000 miscellaneous fund for Tim Horton's, KFC,                                                                McDonalds, general store, pharmacy, home hardward in                                                                RoF

If you have any better suggestions which are better than mine, i suggest you make them public now becasue the government and oppositon parties are listening now, and won't listen after the election.

Both our investment and Noront depend on this announcement.  

Spot 

New Message
Please login to post a reply