HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Wynne to join provincial and federal ministers for significant announcement

In my mind I see it as this.

This is a treasure hunt.  Now we have everyone looking for the treasure together but a few people are standing on the treasure.  If I were miles from the actual treasure I would be more than happy to equally share the proceeds because if I don't I may not get anything.  However if I were actually standing with my hands on the treasure I might be more inclined to think I was entitled to a larger share. 

Cant blame them for not wanting to give away what's under their feet.  The only issue I have with them is that they don't see that waiting for something may only hurt your chances ( bird in the hand ).  If they are offered something fair that improves their lives and their people's future and they don't take it... Well now we have problems.

Now I don't know what the offer on the table is and which parts of it are unacceptable but somebody better figure it out.  Not just for the sake of us investors but also for the sake of the Natives that have to rely on a select few as their voice. 

Bird in the hand.... Worth 2 in the bush.   Take a fair offer before that offer disappears. 

Anasoceles

New Message
Please login to post a reply