HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I spoke to some reps from Noront at their PDAC booth and the biggest thing I took note of during my time there was that Noront plans to go this alone. They were very clear that they intend to make the mine a Noront one...

Take that for what you will, but it surprised me. I’m not sure how they would fund their own mine without a Glencore at their side. I’m also unclear on how KWG will impact all of this.

The players are too significant for this not to be a big deal in the near future. 

The smelter will land in Timmins, the road will get completed and perhaps the reason for the stock manipulation will come to be known. All I know is the Chinese and the Rothchild’s arms will continue to grab resources and because of their involvement here, this is too great an opportunity to fail.

Hopeful that we will be rich along the way...

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply