HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Gravelle lets out a peep-For everyone???? Ford & Reconciliation
May 04, 2018 08:21AM

Agreed Babjak, Gravelle obviously knows where the money is coming from, and who has to be appeased to cover the costs of a new Liberal Ontario.  But so does Ford.  He's getting it now.  I don't believe Ford is going to do anything to upset the Matawan apple cart, because then we go back to square one.  If Matawa wants a Liberal partner then we need another historic announcement.  But this time Matawa needs to come forward into the political ring and tell all of Ontario, and Canada, that they are allowing the Ring of Fire to be opened up to benefit EVERYONE, and not just themselves.  If they choose not to do this then the Liberals will lose, simply because the Ring holds all the money to cover all their electoral promises, and more; sway the Ontarian vote instantly.

Canada is not stupid.  Reconciliation is not just about saying that were sorry for past injustices.  There is a price tag attached to it.  The Liberals don't have the balls to come out and say it, but Matawa seems to have no problem making it apparent.  Yes, Matawa deserves an honest and fair business deal...And yes, the Ring of Fire shouldn't be developed if catastrophic environmental issues are going to come from it.....Duh!  But you know what? When an individual, or group of people, become so selfish that all they think about is themselves then that is when they have to be called out.  Reconciliation is nothing but a massive business deal, not about making amends.  Again, the public are not stupid.  

You know....I'm starting to like Doug...Because so far his comments include EVERYONE, and I don't know why but I don't think a guy like Doug will change.  Why?  First, because he is not as smart as Wynne, which means when he gets caught hoodwinking the public he won't be able to talk his way out of it.  Ford has this charismatic, quasijock, beer drinking business guy quality to him that says, "Lets Do Business Chum". Any deal he makes has to be good for both sides, fair, and to the point.  No hidden loopholes.  He knows that his money comes from two totally different worlds, Northern and Southern Ontario, and he is showing that he is willing to strike a balance between the two.  If not he has no hope of out gunning Wynne.  

But Matawa is different.  I believe they don't care who they do business with, so long as they get the better side of the deal.  Forget fairness.  This is all about payback hidden behind the excuse of reconciliation.  I wish they would be honest about that, because they have had decades to fight for it, and in those past years the same channels they are using to be recognised now would have done something back then; if they spoke loud enough.  Why now is it so important, and wasn't back then.  Why?  Money.  That's why. The same issues now were being tolerated by their people back then, and not just in Ontario.  In fact, not all First Nations communities suffered due to their remote lifestyle, only those who failed to look after themselves, work hard, and helped one another.  One can not blame others for the lifestyles they choose, and where they choose to live them.  That blame falls on the individual, or group, who does nothing to change for the better.

Just like Matawa, I too don't care who is in power.  Why?  Nothing is going to change.  Our province, and country, will still continue to spend money carelessly, and ask me to give more for business deals that I may, or may not, agree with.  Especially, those deals where it's more like stealing from me, rather then me doing my part.  So you know what?  Time for me to be a little selfish too, just like Matawa.  They are not the only ones struggling to get ahead.  I pay taxes. Time for them to help me out for a change. Besides, my tax dollars are helping to pay for this so called "Reconciliation" anyway.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply