HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Investor in Noront says Investment community wary of First Nations

It's been over 10 years since discovery of the ring of fire.  I have read numberous articles about how the first nations want to support development.  I've also read numberous articles about consessions the government has given...$780,000 for a road study only to find out people in those communities are concerned about their welfair being cut.....money to bring broadband up north....money to bring hydro up north.....money to make the water drinkable....committments to build roads provide jobs...ect

Currently, Noront has a market cap of about $130 million.....it should be in the billions.  How do they get $600 million to build a mine....a $billion to build a smelter?  You would have to sell the whole company 10 times over just to raise those funds.  So...why is that?

Judging by the share price....the investment community is wary of the first nations and their willingness to work together.

It's all this retoric coming from these first nations chiefs that continue to be a huge anchor on the share price.  The old liberal way of trying to be respectful....well, that didn't work.  The first nations may not have liked Doug Fords comments about jumping on a bulldozer or grabbing a shovel himself, but that speaks to his committment to move this forward.

It would be nice for a change to hear that same level of committment from the first nations.

So...a suggestion....If the first nations really want to work together...it's time...now...for the future...show us your serious and grab a shovel...or jump on a bulldozer....and let's really move forward...for real.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply