HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

at 10:14am today at .35 cents

523,000 shares..........CIBC was buyer, anonymous was seller

Also at 10:14 am today at .355 cents

10 shares.....RBC was buyer, PI Financial was seller

At 10:16am today at .35 cents

582,500 shares.....a cross trade from house 87 (Beacon Securities)

They are the ones that initiated coverage recently on Noront.

=====================================================

https://business.financialpost.com/commodities/mining/accidental-gold-discovery-in-ring-of-fire-prompts-noront-resources-to-seek-exploration-partner

I keep going back to this story above that came out on....Canada Day...and something hit me about it today that I didn't think of before.

"A road could take a minimum of five years to build" (the road should have been build already!)

"The goal is to strike a deal by summer’s end with a gold-focused company that would fund exploration on Noront-staked land in exchange for an interest in the property, he said."

===========================================================

It's these two sentences above...that hit me this afternoon.

Last year Coutts was saying that the gov't has decided to make the Fn's the proponents of the road and that we should expect to see shovels in the ground this Jan-Feb.

We know that has long since passed.

Also, back in around Nov. of last year Glenn Nolan of Noront stated that Noront had offered Matawa 10% of Noront in the form of equity ownership.

And we saw nothing transpire with that.

Here is where I am going with this:

When I read those two sentences again in the "gold story", I'm getting this feeling of....

"Hey FN's since you can't quite yet agree on stuff, and we very generously offered 10% of Noront...we decided to do the following......

..FN's the clock is ticking for you..

if you keep waiting..we'll start selling off the ROF in exchange for exploration.

So in effect due to your delay tactics..your offered 10% will amount to less of the ROF property, because the funded exploration will result in that company getting an interest in the property.

The gov't funded the FN's the money to buy a stake in Hydro one.

The gov't could easily fund the FN's to buy the 10% ownership of Noront.

That money could be used to explore for more gold if Noront wished to and this would not require Noront giving away interest in the ROF property.

How many times have we heard the Fn's using the expression..."in my backyard."

well, guess what.... part of ..."what you call your backyard"  is about to be given away  if you don't get your act together.

New Message
Please login to post a reply