HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Gov't plans , safeguards, steel dumping, in coming weeks...IMO

From the article post by Babjak1:

https://business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/minister-of-economic-development-says-decision-within-weeks-on-steel-safeguards

“To date, we have received over a billion dollars of submissions that aim to improve cost and environmental efficiency of production, as well as improve product offerings where we see a demand today and into the future.”

Comment

Your recent posts Babjak1 makes me think. If Minister Bains and the Liberals are serious about providing strength to the Canadian steel industry then logically our government must be looking at stainless steel.  Its quite obvious that the benefits to our country far outweigh the initial costs, and the future global and domestic demands are forecasted to only get greater.  Algoma Steel is on the verge of making a huge come back after finally emerging from over 2 years in CCAA protection, and it's new owners are looking to turn things around.  Continuing where Essar left off would be like replaying the same old broken record, and making any further investment without diversifying production would be a recipe for disaster eventually.  Something must change.

Algoma Steel will be in a much better position going forwared:

https://www.northernontariobusiness.com/regional-news/sault-ste-marie/sault-businesses-may-lose-millions-in-proposed-sale-of-steel-mill-1004101

• significantly de-leverage Algoma's business from US$1.2 billion to US$300 million;

That is quite a reduction. But why is it so imperative that the company's new owners feel they have to clean the slate before taking over?  Could it be because they plan to ramp up business to where it was with Essar...No, not likely...Instead I think they are preparing to go much further.  And why not.  We are approaching the advent of an eventual stainless steel age here in North America...Talk of EVs, bridges, buildings, shipping...  An age where infrastructure and transportation must meet more stringent standards, so that they can last longer, become more efficient, and more environmentally friendly....

But let's not forget that even though stainless steel costs more, the masses will be convinced that it is the better way to go.  So we will, and at great cost.  Meaning profit margins for companies like Algoma will be far greater; the real reason...This means that both private industry and the government will have an even greater excuse here in North America to dig deeper into your pocket in the name of the upcoming socio-techno-eco-economic evolution....or revolution, if you will.

Our company, Noront, has met with the new owners of Algoma Steel, or should I say their proxies, to discuss possibly locating their proposed ferrochrome plant in Sault Ste. Marie.  At the same time Noront has also met with Glencore to discuss the same in respect to locating in Timmins.    Now, such discussions usually require confidentiality agreements to be signed, and no doubt both parties must show that they serious, and not wasting each others time. Now... How does the saying go..Oh yeah..."Talk is cheap".  So really, Noront better have the money, the goods, and the backing to be able to sit down with either the lenders, or Glencore, and talk business. 

Now, when I am talking about backing I am referring not just to RCF, Franco-Nevada and BaoWu Steel, but more importantly the rapport they have with Matawa.  Specifically, with Webequie and Marten Falls.  Noront can make agreements and deals with whomever they want outside of this collective group of First Nations, but it doesn't mean  _______ if they don't have Marten Falls and Webequie standing behind them.  Both the lenders and Glencore know that this goes hand in hand with any ferrochrome plant deal, and they are more than happy to accomodate and bend over backwards provided these communities are in agreement.  For Noront to sit down without this in place would be futile, and pointless. Which tells me that out of everything the silence of these two communities is golden; pardon the expression.

The only question I have now is not if the Ring of Fire will come to fruition....But when?  We must be close is all I can say, because all is too quiet, and anytime something is said it is by those who are not important. We are now once again being lead astray by fake news, and by those whose intent is to subvert our efforts to hide our true potential.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply